1) No HOA fees
2) No CDD fees
3) Three Private Ski Lakes to enjoy
4) Four Private Parks to enjoy
5) Private Stables to keep your horses.
6) Riding paths throughout the neighborhood to enjoy
7) No Deed Restrictions
8) Best Schools
9) Very Large Lots
10) Access to State Road 54 and US41 – Near Shopping, Churches, County Recreation Center, Library, Mall, Movies and more.
Lake Padgett Estates is an older neighborhood with homes built throughout the years by many custom home builders, making each home unique. But because it is an older neighborhood there are no HOA or CDD fees, and no Deed Restrictions. No cookie cutter homes here, and these homes are built on large quarter to half acre lots. Riding trails wind through the neighborhood , private stables, and private parks with playgrounds, tennis courts, beaches and boat ramps on the ski lakes are here for the residents to enjoy. Contact Dee Smith for a list of homes for sale in this wonderful neighborhood of Lake Padgett Estates. 813-995-2322 or DeeSmith@DeeSmith.com